Saturday, June 4, 2011

Love me some cables!

I had no idea that cables could be so easy. Yesterday at my LYS we had a cable lesson and holy cow, I am so in love with them. Now I did mine in Inca Gold and the stitches just popped. My friend Angie, was doing hers in cashmere (so jealous) and hers were softer, and equally as lovely. I see some cashmere in my future...yummy! DH was completely impressed with my new skill, and rightly so. Now I see cables on socks and sweaters and just about everywhere. My cables are on a scarf.

As I look at ALL the project bags that ALL have something in them, I feel happy. I have bigger projects for when I feel like doing them, I have small projects, perfect for the on the go mom and I have medium projects that need quiet time and it all just thrills me to bits!

It has been a very busy week and I have another in front of me, but then school will be out and we can chill. My son Bryce is knitting a dishcloth for his Nana and he is doing a great job. I had him on a set of bamboo needles and he apparently thought my Addi circulars might be better...little stinker...and he was right. Going to have to put a lock on my knitting bag...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment