Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh, so little time....

My young man turned 8 on Friday. Seems like just yesterday I was rocking him and singing "our" song to him. Time is marching on and I love the person he is becoming...most days! There were lots of weekend fun planned, but nothing seemed to roll that way, so adjustments were made. Yesterday, little man was all out of sorts and being a mom, I knew something was up! With 4 days left of the school year and a perfect attendance record at hand, my little man had a fever and sore throat. Off to the MD we went, where he told the MD, I just need the "pink medicine", to which she replied, "you sure do".....STREP! Poor guy was on the couch all day, but demanding things from the couch all day....frankly, I am exhausted. I have a mere ONE precious day left before he becomes all mine for the summer and I have so much to do...well, you know, knit. We will see what the morning brings.

He's tucked into bed and dinner is over, so maybe I will do some cables. I have just got to say...DAMN, they are beautiful! I am doing it in Inca Gold and my, oh my, what a lovely yarn! May have to stash a serious amount of this heavenly fiber as it will no longer be available soon....I know, so sad!!!  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment