Friday, June 17, 2011

And away we go....!

It's that time of year again, family vacation time. Frankly, it's not much of a vacation for the one who had to think and pack everything and who has a migraine while doing it. Oh well, this too shall pass. My son is bored! I guess the packing and all is boring, oh well! He will be happy he has underwear and pajamas when he gets there because after a quick check of his bag, I noticed it was lacking these essential items. Hubby is on his own. I am trying to decide what knitting I will be taking. I think that I will take all three WIP's because I am on vacation and I love variety.

I did just ordered a pair of Signature Circular Needles, stiletto tip,d Size 3...free shipping! I can't wait for the 1 and 2's to come out.

Just remembered that I have to bring the dog to the kennel...more crap to do! Did I mention that we have to get up at some ungodly hour to catch a 8:15am flight. Those flights are always cheap, but getting up at O dark 30 makes me cranky. I am going to have to work in a nap at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment