Thursday, June 2, 2011

And the knitting begins....!

It was brought to my attention that I did not include the name of my sweater pattern in my last post, so here it is. The pattern name is POLE and it is by Joji Locatelli and it can be found on Ravelry. I am so loving the yarn and the pattern is a tad challenging, but had great directions, so I feel confident that this is doable! At the moment I am working on the back piece and I am basically knitting a rectangle, so no drama at the moment. If this comes out half as good as I think, I may make it in a bunch of colors, we shall see.

Made tiramesu for group last night and it was a big hit.

Have about a million things to do today and the house MUST look like I actually did something besides move things around. I did however on the drive home last night realize something funny and it will be a COMPLETE topic jump, but you all might find it amusing and I will share later after I do the million things.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment