Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Zero knitting....!

Well, vacation is half over and I guess I was somewhat delusional to think that I would get a ton of knitting done. I am looking down at a great big Zero, nada. I am trying not to be bummed out. I have seen all my nieces and nephews and that is a real treat. My niece Sara and I looked at some beautiful sock yarn on the IPad and man, I am loving this little gadget. I actually found a website that only stocks sock yarn....dangerous I tell you.

Tonight was knitting night at my LYS and I am missing my friends and I guess they were missing me too because I got a text from them....made my night. Looking forward to next week.

I am so tired and just want to go to bed. Vacations are always better in my mind than in my reality. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment