Thursday, June 23, 2011

A yarn crawl.....!

It's Thursday and I was not really feeling any of the projects I took with me, so that mention it wasntime to go exploring. I had already had hubby take me by 2 yarn stores and they were mediocre at best and then I noticed that there was a NEW shop in East Sandwich and with son on the Vineyard I figured this was a perfect time to check it out. It turned out to be lovely, as was the woman working there and they happened to have a yarn I was dying to get on my needles....Tosh Light by Madeline Tosh. Needless to say, I was really happy. They are sitting here right beside me.....purr!

It is cool and damp here and I am happy I packed a sweater and socks! Going to make some lunch and attack my sweater for a bit. Not the one I am wearing but the one I am attempting to make....details!

No comments:

Post a Comment