Sunday, June 26, 2011

Home at last!

We arrived safely back in MD around 5:30 last night and all was well on the flight despite the drunk lady that was on my last nerve as well as the rest of the plane. She felt the need to continue her binge on a 60 minute flight...sure hope somebody was picking her up and she wasn't driving.

I am looking at 2 suitcases that need attention and I am refusing at the moment to give it any. There were groceries to get and other things to do. At least I know 98% of it is clean.

The most knitting I got done while on vacation was on the plane ride home. My boys are outside as I type, tending to a garden that went nuts while we were away.

Waiting for me at home was a box from Signature Needles and inside were my size 3 circs, oh happy day! I must admit, I am exhausted and don't feel like doing anything but catching up on my DVR.

I will post pictures later of my new yarn and a special little gadget I got while on Cape Cod!

No comments:

Post a Comment