Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Back on track!

Wow, the whole vacation thing threw me into a major funk. I really am a person who thrives on a schedule and all that unscheduled time messes with me. Yesterday after dropping Bryce at camp, I went directly to my LYS and all was right with the world again. Had a few laughs, got some knitting done, it was just what I needed.

I bought a fabulous book yesterday at my LYS, it is called, Knit, Swirl and it is such a beautiful book and I am dying to make one of these beautiful sweaters. My other sweater just yelled at me, what about me, you said you loved me too, despite the fact that you ripped half of me out last night...   :-P...! Sometimes I think I have ADD knitting and that really must stop.

Socks are on hold for a bit. The small needles are aggravating a nagging shoulder issue, so you see, I must concur this sweater for my shoulder is not bothered by bigger needles.

Lots to do today and frankly, not enough hours. It's Wednesday and that means Girls Knitting night and I am really missing my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment