Thursday, June 30, 2011

A wee bit ambitious!

I had a wonderful time at knitting group last night, lots of laughs. Our LYS was have a fantastic sale and I was able to purchase yarn for another sweater....yeah for me! I bought 10 skeins and only had about 80 yards to spare, so I thought it prudent to buy 2 more skeins....insurance is always the best policy.

I bought a beautiful knitting book on Tuesday and I had a bit of buyers remorse, especially, after I read one of the patterns and the initial cast on was 500 stitches. I literally thought, what the hell did I do. I put the book aside before the dry heaves started and continued to work on my current sweater. Several people are going to start one of the beautiful sweaters and I will watch and observe from my happy place and see how they do. All are extremely fabulous knitters, so my hopes for them is high. I need to get these 2 sweaters under my belt before I cast on 500 stitches. In the meantime, I have a beautiful book that I will look through whenever I feel like superwoman again!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment