Monday, June 13, 2011

And a dishcloth was born...

Day one of school vacation and there were errands to do. First stop, Game Stop, as our Wii power cable bit the dust during our last storm and there was no way I would survive the week without the power of Wii. Next stop, Ross for luggage and that was a success. Third stop, RMV......I could start swearing now, but what is the point. I will revisit them, another day.

Despite a beautiful day, Bryce wanted to get cozy and knit...okay, like I am going to say no? He gets out HIS yarn and gives me one to make a dishcloth and I think, sure, let's do it! I cast on and do the first row for him and he does row 2 and I do the same for me. I figure, surely, I will have some extremely mindless knitting for the rest of the day, but sadly, 2 rows in, he is tired and I am not allowed to zip along. I have to wait for him so we can be on the same row at the same time. I think my eyes crossed at this point and off to the TV I sent him and here is where I sit in front of the computer sucking down an iced coffee.

Before you know it, it will be dinner time and bedtime....AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment