Monday, June 13, 2011

A yarn tasting.....

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending a Yarn Tasting at my LYS. No, we did not eat it, but we got to play with yarns that we, or at least I, had never used. I was surprised by several and liked them very much and maybe I will pick up some of the Hempathy for a project. It was a wonderful afternoon with great people and fantastic cupcakes that the owner made herself. If you've never treated yourself to a Yarn tasting, it really is a fantastic way to  try new yarns without a huge commitment.

Last night after everyone was in bed, I cast on the body of the sweater that I am making. I must have knit too late because and wrap and turn was not working out, and I can DO them, so I decided it was bedtime.

Hopefully I will get it out later and make some progress. Might have to wait until the house is quiet again now that school is out and I have major distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment