Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Frustration squared....

I just started this with a big sigh, guess that says alot. I had high hopes for this pattern that I was trying but the directions are a big wacky and now I am in flux, and I am tired. Summer vacation is a big adjustment for all.

My knitting friends say to scrap the crappy pattern and get another one with actual directions, but I so love the crappy pattern one...LOL!

Sent my son outside to mow something and to not hear MOM for at least 10 minutes and it's working. House looks like a bomb went off in it and I was excited that I paid $3.49 for gas....so sad.

I think I will go back to my cable scarf, for we get together wonderfully and it will not give me grief. Problem solved for now. Yawn, maybe a cat nap first....  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment