Thursday, June 2, 2011

An observation and complete topic jump!

As I was driving home last night with a splitting migraine, I had some random thoughts in my head and one of them was that I was slowly heading into Peri-menopause and I thought about the three different phases, menstruation, Peri-menopause and menopause and it occurred to me that I saw a commonality in all these words. Do you? It's right there, amongst  all the various vowels and consonants......MEN. Well, despite the migraine, this did cause me to LOL in the car. Then I wondered what brilliant person named these phases...a man perhaps! I have not Googled the origin of the names, but you just know it was some smart ass guy who did have to suffer through ANY OF IT! You know who the stronger sex is! WOMEN!!!!

I'm just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment