Sunday, October 30, 2011

In the evelenth hour.....

Talk about cutting it close....! I finished Kyle's hat on our anniversary at 11:48 pm. He absolutely loves it.
I've caught him wearing it in the house, so I guess it's a hit. He's already asked for another and Bryce is asking for one too! I see the World War II Watch Cap in their future, such a classic pattern.

On a totally random note, I need a cut and color so badly that I can forgo a Halloween costume this year.

I could really use a housekeeper and for someone to organize my life.

My fingers are really hurting from all the pricks I have to do.

Christmas is less than 60 days away.

My mother LOVED her Multnomah!

Ishbel is still going...

Big Blue is starting to go on car rides in the the project bag.

I am off to work...


1 comment:

  1. Love the hat!! What kind of yarn is this. I think I would like to make this for Marty!

    ReplyDelete