Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas.....

I hope you all have had a wonderful day. The spirit of Christmas is very much alive and well here in my home. Last night, Bryce had binoculars and was trying to spot Santa from the sunroom while we tracked him via NORAD. It is wonderful to see Christmas through their eyes again, because sometimes we get lost in all the "other" stuff.

Bryce got a bit too excited and had a hard time falling asleep, which prevented Santa's elves from getting the job done. I feel asleep in Bryce's bed way before him only to have him wake me up to see if I was sleeping. It was a good 1:30am before everything was done and we could sleep, only to be awoken at 6:30am by a very excited boy. I asked Kyle, did we ever actually sleep? He looked as bad as me. I couldn't get coffee into myself fast enough.

A wonderful day was had by all here. Hubby must have listened very hard this year because it was a very knitty Christmas. Most impressed was I by the beautiful skein of Cashmere and the GC for Signature Needles, the yarn swift and winder, and the storage unit for some of my yarn. Very impressed indeed. I think the Signature App on the iPad helped a lot, along with the whining from me.....LOL!

More tomorrow....fallin asleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment