Thursday, December 1, 2011

Still sidelined....

Bryce greeted me this morning with a jolly Merry Christmas...it's going to be a long month.

I am freaking out about my knitted gifts. Nothing is feeling better yet.

My small shawls group is wonderful. We are working on Ishbel, a lovely shawlette. I really love this group. It's always a wonderful evening.

I have been running around all week with one thing or another and I have dedicated tomorrow as pajama day. I can keep myself busy organizing and cleaning and quite possibly, a nap.

I figured out what I was doing wrong on the birthday shawl and it was an end user error....that means ME. Instead of a K2, I inadvertently was doing a K2tog....
Honestly, I just wanted to drive the needles through my brain I felt like such a idiot. Lesson learned.

Speaking of needles, Signature Needles now offers engraving on your needles. I have a pair coming with my name on them. I will take a picture as soon as my package arrives.

FYI....24 days till Christmas! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment