Monday, July 18, 2011

Got Patterns?

Summer is not a very productive knitting time for me. It is however, a good time to cruise the internet looking for interesting patterns. I just finished printing about 5 different shawl patterns and I love them all...that's not including the 5 I printed last week. Ambition is good, diversity is better!

I was going to give the current shawl another go round, but I really need smaller, more delicate stitch markers. So, tonight I will continue on with the Pole sweater because I said I would finish a sweater before the end of August and it will happen.

The DESTASH page still beckons and I still here its call. I did get a wonderful email from The Sanguine Gryphon telling me in their great way that there was a "smell of yarn in the air",...their way of saying your yarn has shipped! Oh, happy day! Pictures to follow of course. I kinda see this all as payment for all the child care services I am providing this summer since camp never really happened and some people are getting off easy.

I am off to get cozy and knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment