Sunday, July 10, 2011

A lovely day and some surprises!

Today was my birthday and I had a lovely day with my boys. They let me sleep late, which was a treat and we went to lunch, just lovely. Now we are the gift portion of the day and although I did provide a wish list this year, to no avail, I did however hear my husband mention...wait for it... SOCK SUMMIT.....I just about had a heart attack right there. No, I am not going, but he heard me mention it and I might have even blogged about it, but he actually looked into it....DAMN, that was impressive!! I did however get and gift certificate for Amtrak to NYC...been dying to go for years and I think that I might meet my mom there and take in a show. Bryce gave me a gift that he later took back and told me he accidentally gave it to me...LOL!

SOCK SUMMIT....honestly, I can barely stand it that he looked into that. If he had told me I was going, I think I would have died and my cranky shoulder would have cried. It's definitely on the "bucket list".

I took the day off from knitting and didn't even have any car knitting....I can tell you that I felt completely vulnerable without it. I am going to go and get into my jammies and then plant myself on the couch and do some knitting,

No comments:

Post a Comment