Saturday, July 16, 2011

Eeeeek...I've done it again!

I am truly a woman possessed and completely head over heels for this German yarn, Wollmeise. It is beautiful and highly coveted. I have added my 2 gorgeous skeins to my "stash" on Ravelry and people are sending me messages to see if I would sell it?? Hello.....NO!!! It is 520 yards of heaven!

So last night I was knitting like a good knitter and the sweater is going along swimmingly and I am thinking about some shawls I would like to make and getting a bit sidetracked...hence my ADD knitting. Hubby heads up to bed and leaves the computer on next to me.....I try to resist the urge to go onto Ravely, and I really do try, but I am weak I tell you.

Next thing you know I am looking at more shawls and that is ok, but then like magic, I am on the DESTASH page again where I find a to die for lavender Wollmeise and promptly email to see if it is available...of course it is and now it is mine. Also ended up with some Madeline Tosh Sock...ooops!
Got off the damn computer and went to bed.

I actually had a dream that Kyle was holding up a skein of Wollmeise and saying, "look what I found"...he looked happy in my dream....LOL!

Heading to the shop today and looking forward to seeing my girls and showing off the fibers.

I will be off the computer for the rest of the day.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment