Thursday, July 14, 2011

For the love of yarn and family!

My son and I are at the library for craft time....! I will have to agree with Bryce, that it is extremely LAME...his word of the week. It's a beautiful day here and all he wants is his Daddy home to go fishing. There are 2 things I just refuse to do and they are, put on a bathing suit and bait a hook, I just won't budge on these. I am trying to keep the youngster entertained, but the library has excellent WiFi and I am using is for evil.....! I just went to the Sanguine Gryphon website and got myself some yarn that was calling me. I had to get it because it is a Seasonal Colorway and I see a shawl that it would look fantastic in. You understand, don't you.

I am praying that I don't get an email from the German's regarding the Wollmeise yarn that I definitely want more of.

I would love to hear what you guys think and WELCOME comments of all types. I only have a few followers and that's OK, but I would love to hear from you.

I have to leave my WiFi heaven as son is bored and checking out half the library.

I'll keep you posted as to what might show up in the mail!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you know I read all your posts! Sandy

    ReplyDelete