Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I will not be defeated!!!

Those are some brave words I tell you. When in reality, you feel like you are on a emotional knitting rollacoaster. One repeat and all is well, and the next couple of rows you become an emotional basket case because of a designer error. I would be happier if I has messed things up, but the designer....UGH! I just looked at it and I just am not in the mood to rip it out at the moment. I, quite frankly, am extremely upset, and maybe it just won't get done today. Read my words, and remind me if you have to...I WILL NOT DO THE HAPPY DANCE UNTIL THE PROJECT IS OFF THE NEEDLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today started at 5:00 am and it is nearing 2:00 and I am wilting. Threw a cup of coffee in me and am awaiting the caffeine hit. I have to make myself presentable for work when all I really want to do is sleep. Just drifted off there for a minute. Think I will try a nap and see if I can feel less like a puddle and more like a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment