Monday, August 29, 2011

So excited....

We all survived Irene...our satellite dish, not so much. So, with no TV, and everyone in bed, I decided to jump into the Feather and Fan portion of my shawl. I am really not sure why I was totally freaking out about this part, but as I began it, calmly and slowly, all went well, really well in fact. Last night I did the happy dance all by myself and it felt good!!! I have 9 more repeats and I will have a finished project...Oh happy day!

Again, I totally let this get into my head and over thought it, why, I do not know. I think I need to chill out and enjoy the ride a little more.

For all of you wondering about the first day of school, they cancelled for today, (big sad face), but it is on for tomorrow.

I want to get another repeat in before I take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment