Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nana is in town....

Yes, there has been a Nana sighting at BWI...Bryce is outside waiting for her....which mean quiet for me. Crazy busy day and I am dragging. My doctor thinks I might have a thyroid issue...OK, just give me the damn pill to right my world!

The countdown to school has begun...11 days to go.....AMEN!!!

While out and about today, I popped into the shop so Sandy could right my beautiful, yet wrong, wrapped stitch. My hands must have gotten confused and thought I was knitting BIG BLUE. Update on Big Blue...he's resting comfortably in a lovely bag until I learn how to graft live stitches. He will be ready for the Fall.

My friend Meg is leaving today and I shall miss her very much. Thank goodness for email and Skype and things that go bump in the night....I'm just being super silly.

I want a cup of coffee so bad. I am sitting here staring at the coffee maker, willing it to turn itself on and make me a cup of coffee. As usual, nobody and nothing is listening to my needs.

I'd better go make dinner...again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment