Thursday, August 18, 2011

Distracted and tired....

Mom is here, safe and sound. Bryce and I are enjoying her company. We went school supply shopping today and even that didn't give me much joy.

My shawl, my shawl, my shawl, that I love so dearly and know it will be beautiful when I finish it, it;s just that I am so stuck and completely distracted. I feel like knitting at 11:00 pm and that's really not working out for me. A knitting funk, perhaps. Not good as the newest employee at the LYS...yep, feeling a little bad for myself at the moment. This too shall pass.

Mom is here until the 31st and my brother Matt and his daughter Sarah will be here a week from Saturday, so I really don't see a whole lot of knitting in my immediate future. Oh well, what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment