Friday, August 5, 2011

Off to The Mannings tomorrow....

Two words....Road Trip!! Tomorrow, Angie, Karen and myself will head to East Berlin, PA for a Knit In at The Mannings. It's about a 3 hour trip each way, but when you are with friends, time just flies. I think that it will be a ton of fun meeting a bunch of other knitters! I am bringing my camera, so there will be pictures.

My Multnomah shawl is looking great. I will begin the Feather and Fan section in the car tomorrow and it would be great if I was done by Wednesday. The would make it a 2 week project.

Big blue is waiting to be put together. I'm not sure I want to be doing that at the Mannings. Maybe I will take it just in case. I am really anxious to see it sewn together.

On a different note, I went to Bryce's Horse Camp show and it was wonderful. He loves it and I see more lessons in his future. Maybe he will share my love of cowboy boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment