Saturday, August 13, 2011

The yarn gods are not smiling....

I had a wonderful day at work. We were very busy and all the customers were wonderful. I even got to hold an adorable baby. She smelled so good.

My shawl is crawling and the one I am making for a shop sample is NOT going at all. I have never been so frustrated in my life. Yarn overs are no big deal and yet, they are being a huge pain in the butt at the moment. I have put my knitting in a TIME OUT until tomorrow. I still love you, but I don't have to like you right now.

Tomorrow begins Tax Free week here in MD and hubby wants to do some shopping, which works out fine for me because retail therapy fixes just about anything. Bryce has grown a few inches, so new clothes and shoes he will get.

There was Happy Mail...One Skinny Bugga and another Wollmeise....hubby is about to have me committed....LOL!

I am off to bed...sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment