Monday, August 29, 2011

Obsessed.....

With no TV and no school, I had some time on the computer and got some more Bugga. I will have to tell you that I absolutely adore this yarn!! Just one skein and I think you would agree, that it is pure heaven. I am going to give you a linky-dinky-do to this website http://www.sanguinegryphon.com/, they are even having some fantastic specials...I'm just saying. It is without a doubt, my guilty yarn indulgence of choice. There is enough yardage for a pair of socks or a shawlette (I did my Multnomah in it).

I am doing the shop sample of Multnomah in Dream in Color Starry and it is beautiful in this yarn as well.
You can start to see the feather and fan...I am only 2 repeats in, with 8 to go.







I tried to capture the forming details, but I guess I should do more before the design is apparent. Just a little tease of what is to come.

School starts tomorrow and I couldn't be more thrilled. It's mom's last day, so we will have some quality time tomorrow and Kyle is home because he is covered in poison ivy...AGAIN! Some people just never learn. Bunking with mom because I can't bare to sleep with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment