Sunday, August 28, 2011

We made it through....

Wow, what an absolutely crazy weather week here in Maryland. First the earthquake and then the worst hurricane I can remember and I am from New England. No one got much sleep last night thanks to IRENE and her crazy winds and rain. Power has been restored and all is well with our end of the world. With all the weather drama around here, I almost, almost forgot about the most wonderful day of all....

BACK TO SCHOOL DAY IS TOMORROW

I am praying as hard as I can that they have school. Can you see my smile from wherever you are?? Possibly, it's pretty darn big.

I am finally at the feather and fan portion of my shawlette for the shop. This is the quiet portion of the project, and will be started possibly tonight or tomorrow. Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment