Monday, August 22, 2011

The explaination!!

Busy, busy day! It began at 9:00 am at the hairdresser's for a haircut, then we proceeded onto our dentist appointment, yes we, me and Bryce. In between, I spoke with my doctor's office and my thyroid is indeed, a little screwy and a pill will make me better. I was actually so relieved about this diagnosis because I have been feeling so crappy for a while. Then I took my little man to lunch and then the grocery store and then Rite Aid to pick up the medication. The wave of exhaustion hit somewhere on Route 301, between LaPlata and home. After unloading the car, I passed out on the couch for a nap. I love a nap, but honestly, I haven't been feeling well at all, so I will be happy to pass on this napping thing.

Knitting is going great. I am doing the same shawl for the shop in Dream in Color Starry in this gorgeous green with a hint of sparkle. My yarn over's look awesome. My personal shawl is on the needles and I have kept my life line in UNTIL it is done. Just another WIP!!

Work tomorrow and then friends for dinner. The boys are headed to Bush Gardens for a couple of days, so there will be some "girl time" for mom and me. I really want to hit the movies to see The Help...book was great.

Countdown to school.....6 days!! Parents everywhere are starting to look alive again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment