Saturday, August 20, 2011

A moment with Sandy....

A moment with Sandy was all it took to get me back on track, a big thank you to Sandy. I just put mine back on the needles and have started the one for the shop. Things are looking brighter.

Having mom here has cut down my time on Ravelry...this is a good thing...but I haven't gotten much knitting done...not that it was going so well anyway.

Meg is safe and sound in Quatar. She went with a suitcase of clothes and a suitcase of yarn...LOL! I would have loved to be the security guard who checked her luggage.

The countdown to school is a wonderful distraction.

I am working on Tuesday and Thursday this week. I love work so much.

I have no pictures to thrill you all. I did get some more Bugga in the mail today....happy mail!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you're back on track! It was fun seeing you on Friday! I hope you can get in sometime this week when we are working and you are not!

    ReplyDelete