Thursday, August 4, 2011

What a week...

Imagine doing what you love and then getting paid to do it. I am now working in my LYS and loving it!! Today I spent the day tagging all the new Fall yarn and I fell in love with Rowan Lima and I am going to make a Rowan pattern called, Noelle Capelet....I can't wait. It was definitely fun to fondle the fibers before the general public gets their hands on it.

I am off tomorrow, but will be heading to see Bryce at Horse camp where there will be an end of week horse show. Bryce has had a great week, despite his summer cold.

On Saturday, I am headed to The Mannings for a knit in. Sounds like fun, doesn't it. It is a large farm in PA and every year several hundred knitters get together and knit and shop. Oh, yes, there is a shop on the premises. I am going with my friends Karen and Angie. Tomorrow I must clean out the car and clean out the cooler and run to the grocery store for food to take with us. Picture it, lawn chairs, coolers, blankets and knitters...sounds like heaven to me. I see myself on the blanket taking a nap at some point. I will try to remember the camera.

I haven't kintted in a couple of days. Big blue looks great and I might attempt to put it together next week. My shawlette is looking good too. It will be an early bedtime for me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment