Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rip..Rip...Rip....

Ugh...just about 4 rows, but ripping nonetheless. I make the situation better by saying, "at least it's not to the beginning"...because that would really suck. I have to wait for the house to be quiet so that I can concentrate.

Tomorrow is Wednesday, my most favorite day of the week! I am working in the morning 10-2 with my sidekick Bryce by my side. God help me.

Topic jump...YouTube is the bomb! Granted you can find some freaky stuff out there, that's not my thing, but you can find everything and anything knitting related. I went to the library to poach some WiFi and went to YouTube to see a particular cast on for a shawl and having a visual is so much better than having someone try to explain it to you.

Anyway, tomorrow might be a happy mail kinda day. Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment