Saturday, August 6, 2011

What would they do?

This is a question I ask myself when my knitting has gone astray. What would they do?? Who are they?? They are my friends, Sandy, Paula and Lynne. Between them there is a HUGE wealth of knitting knowledge and other great stuff too!

So, I am sitting here with the box of Puffs and my shawl and I started the feather and fan portion of the design and something is wrong with a few Yarn Overs and the 5 stitches in between is now 7. I thought I could fix it as I began the next section, but I suspect you shouldn't try to fix anything while taking NyQuil.

I did watch a really funny movie today while lying on the couch. It was The Back Up Plan with Jennifer Lopez and I will have to say, that I totally laughed my ass off. That was kind of the highlight of my day. I hate being sick.

It seems to be movie night for me as well. I am now watching Burlesque...I love Cher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment