Thursday, August 11, 2011

A party for Meg....

What a wonderful evening we had surprising Meg with a going away party. Our Meg is going to Qatar for 6 months, maybe more and we are going to miss her like crazy. Thank goodness for the internet and Skype. She is such a sweetie as is her boyfriend Lee, whom we has the pleasure to meet. It was a fun, LOL, kind of night.
Here is our Meg modeling the Capelet we all want to make out of Rowan Lima. We love you Meg!!

Here is my dear friend Angela. She is in the midst of looking at patterns and having a miserable time doing so.  :-)
My friend Mary making a beautiful shawl. We are a wonderful group of friends and every Wednesday is the day I look forward to the most because of these people!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the surprise party last night!!! I had so much fun! I love you guys and will miss you terribly! I will be looking forward to my Knitting Night wake-up call! :-)

    ReplyDelete