Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Seriously.....

Before my rant, I will let you know that Bryce went to school and loved it..music to a parents ears. Mom and I had a wonderful day exercising some retail therapy. I actuall found a few cute things.

On to my rant. I know that there is a mistake in the shawl and I am getting better at reading my knitting and despite my desperate calls to other experienced knitters, I just knew it was WRONG.

So tonight I got it out and looked at it, yeah, it's just a small section, but it's not right. So I jump on http://www.ravelry.com/ and go to the Multnomah KAL which has tons of info and dag nap it, there is a pattern era and now I am fit to be tied. I have to rip out all 6 rows of the feather and fan and start over. That my friends is a job for tomorrow. I am headed to bed. Everything is better with sleep and coffee.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow...or you might hear the screaming from my house...LOL..not really!

No comments:

Post a Comment