Friday, August 12, 2011

A busy week....

So busy. Too many late nights. Not enough knitting. Lots of working.....loving it!! Got some happy mail...again the camera is MIA. Got more Bugga and the most beautiful Wollmeise blue...just thinking aboutmakes me drool  it.

The shawlette is progressing nicely.  I am at the feather and fan area, again, and now I need complete silence to continue.

I am working all day tomorrow...YEAH! I really do feel so blessed to work in a place that I love to be. How many jobs have you had where you can sat that?

Topic jump, my mom is coming for a visit on Tuesday and staying until the end of the month. Very excited about that. Nothing like some quality time with mom.

Well, without the camera, I got nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Only problem with you working is our lack of face time! We miss seeing you! I am glad you are loving it, though! Have fun with Mom.

    ReplyDelete