Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WIP Wednesday......

It is a rather dreary day here today and my son was off of school, so we had lots to do away from the house. It was my first day out really since this plague hit. I noticed on the drive home that my eyes did indeed want to close. I got some coffee into me as soon as we got in the door.

I am completely smitten with my new shawl. It is quite lovely in its simple details and beautiful yarn.

I have completed 8 repeats of the body and have 3 to go. I am looking at a total of 11 repeats and then the knitting of the pleats will commence. By the time I bind off this shawl, there will be 721 stitches...!

Tonight is knitting night at the shop, but I am taking a pass due to the plague and I do have to work tomorrow night.

I can't seem to find the camera, but the shawl looks the same only bigger! :)

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment