Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Citron....

Well, it's work in progress Wednesday. There isn't much getting done at the moment. I am still wrestling with being vertical for long periods of time. I pray that I am on the mend.

I am going to be knitting Citron, a sweet shawl from Knitty and can be found on Ravelry.

I did manage to start dinner preparations before I go and have a little lie down.

I am going of have to figure out how to get pictures onto the iPad because I have given up on my husband fixing the laptop.

I had a Wollemise drive by and it just somehow landed in my lap. Some pink and grey are headed my way. I thought a reward for surviving the germ infestation was in order. If hubby complains, it could have been worse, it could have been jewelry!

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment