Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So close.....

The shawl that I am currently working on is awesome. The body is complete and I have begun the pleats. This has been one of the most enjoyable shawls thus far. I was tempted to take a picture today, but I got sidelined by the sore throat that will just not go away. Another trip to the MD and I have a stronger antibiotic and something to numb my throat...oh joy! I will not be detoured from finishing this shawl this week.

My small shawls group wants to do another lace shawl, so as soon as I bind off this beauty, I will be casting on for Holden. Frankly, I could live in textured shawls for a while longer, but it's hard to work on two shawls at once...confusion sets in and you could really mess up.

I did get my Sweet Georgia Sock Yarn of the month on Saturday...I will take a picture of that beauty. It is 50% merino and 50% silk and it will be a shawl for sure.

I realized the other day, that I have made 5 lace shawls and I only have ONE! One is a shop sample, one was a gift for mom, one was a gift for a friend, one is mine and now this one, and it's all mine!! I think younall will want to hit the LOVE button when you see it.

The laptop is having some sort of fit, so pictures are not possible at the moment.

Happy Valentine's Day and happy knitting!!!

1 comment: