Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Limping along....

Bed has become such a happy place for me of late. I decided to give in and stop fighting it. I am sick and that is a fact. Another fact is that I am leaving Friday for a knitting retreat and I must feel better.

I am knitting in bed. Since I am only taking Advil, I thought it was safe to knit. So far, so good. Fresca is sound asleep next to me loving the bed!

My shawl is coming out really nice. I do see what other people have mention about the cast on edge and subsequent increases being tight, but I think it will relax after a bath and blocking. The color is beautiful and the texture, just right.

I must say that the weather has been unseasonably warm. Today's temperature was a balmy 72...so odd for February.

I will take a picture of the shawl tomorrow for your viewing pleasure and when I am vertical!

Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment