Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How do I know???

I woke this morning with an unfamiliar feeling, I was hungry. I hadn't experienced this feeling in over a month, yes, a month. My coffee tasted better, breakfast was better and lunch was even better. This is the woman who has been living on Goldfish crackers, tea with honey and Diet Coke...yep, those are the food groups and pretty much in that order.

So, I did have some enthusiasm when making dinner tonight. I needed some comfort food and Shepards Pie fit the bill. I knew for sure that I was feeling better when I started to eat the mashed potatoes right out of the pan and my eyes were closed....so damn good.

I ran upstairs and immediately grabbed a pair of pants that I could not zip up anymore and although they are snug, the zipper didn't argue with me. It was a grand feeling!! I think I will exercise and keep the scale tipping in the right direction.

I made my color and yarn choices for my new shawl. I so thought this would be the time for the Wollmeise, but alas, it is time for Madeline Tosh Light in 3 striking colors. I had two skeins and I emailed Madeline Tosh this morning asking them what they thought would be a really good contrast color for what I had. They emailed me back within an hour and I was one happy knitter. I was able to procure the color needed and it should be on the needles by the weekend.

I yelled at my hubby for a good half hour and my PC should be fixed soon. I really want you to see the colors and my latest shawl Citron.

Happy knitting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay - I am glad you are recovered! You've had a horrible month so I know you are happy that March is almost here.

    ReplyDelete