Friday, February 17, 2012

Somewhat vertical...

Greetings from a somewhat vertical position. I did manage to crawl out of bed and take a shower...this was progress.

At this momemt my husband is in the dog house. He was a the ER last week and he had bronchitis and decided he didn't need to take the medication that the doctor ordered for him....I mean really, then why go to the flipping ER. So I am pissed about that. Now he thinks he has pneumonia and frankly, I asked if his life insurance was paid up, because I thought I just might choke the life out of him.

Last night he told me he thought he was sicker. I was thankful that I owned no firearms. He also asked if I needed anything, I gave him 4 items to get, he came back with 3....I mean really.

Today I sent him out for Tylenol, he forgot to get it. I am no longer speaking to him and have moved into the guest bedroom for fear that I might actually hurt him.

I am sure that all of this is too much information, but if I didn't vent, lives would be forever changed. And the thought of solitary confinement sounds great right now, I suspect they don't let you take your stash and knitting needles with you.

I hope to be up and knitting again real soon.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment