Friday, May 6, 2011

Maryland Sheep and Wool....Baa!!!

The day has a arrived....it's Maryland Sheep and Wool and I am super excited. Angie and I will head out tomorrow at 6:00 am to meet up with the rest of our friends. Looking forward to seeing some fantastic yarns and getting myself a beautiful pair of Signature Stiletto Tip circular needles. Yes, stiletto's in my hands and not on my feet, at least there are stilettto's in my future...LOL! Apparently, you can also buy sheep there and hubby has already said...NO! But I still think that it would be really cool to shear our own sheep and spin the wool. I must go to bed and rest up the body and the mind, for there will be decisions to be made tomorrow and I need to be rested and relaxed.

I will share all of my fun after I have recovered  from all the crazy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment