Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My first sweater update...UGH!

Well, here it is, my beautiful Baby Llama sweater! At the moment it is basically a poncho as the sleeves have to be ripped back to where I started to decrease. Apparently, my decreases are facing the wrong way which makes putting the sleeves on a big No No. This is the most expensive sweater I own. It is as soft as a baby's bottom and as warm as heck and yet here it lies on my guest bedroom floor for this picture. I will be honest, when I was told of this problem, I immediately wanted to cry and I suspect that my friend Paula sensed this and ever so kindly said, "just put it away for the summer and we will revisit it in the Fall". They were kind words for a beautiful garment that continues to torture me and teach me at the same time. Knowing me, I will put a life line in soon and start ripping. You gotta learn it the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment