Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Socks, socks everywhere and a trip to the Zoo!

I have been busy swatching away on different fibers and am amazed at the difference a particular fiber makes! My hubby was sitting at the computer the other night and made a comment that he would like a pair of socks before I start making them for friends and I thought that, yeah, that's only fair! I had a rather handsome color just for him and on they needles they went. Been a bit distracted by baseball games, end of school year projects and trips and the never ending housework, but I am still stitching!

Tomorrow is the school trip to the DC Zoo...it's going to be 94 degrees and I'd rather be inside stitching, but I will suck it up and go. I know the only reason Bryce wants me to go is because of the zoo gift shop. I am sure that it will be fun despite the heat and the bus ride. I am tempted to bring my knitting, but I suspect this might be a bad decision. I will be bringing my camera, so stay tuned for pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I did bring some socks that I was working on! The kids thought it was great and I got a fair amount knitted on the way up! Way back, didn't even look at it!

    ReplyDelete