Saturday, May 7, 2011

Baaack from Maryland Sheep & Wool....

WOW!!! I had a fantastic time! Gosh, I am exhausted and it was SO worth it! Met wonderful people, fondled fabulous fibers, bought sock yarn like a crazy person. Was very happy that I did a lot of research on specific sock yarns before I went, so as to buy wisely, and I did! Had a great time with all my knitting friends. Did I mention that I have been up since 4:30 am. I will say, that when that alarm went off, I popped right out of bed...no snooze button for me, there is yarn to buy!

I came home with 13 new skeins of sock yarn and some killer needles and some lavender hand balm. One skein is a gift and the rest I will take pictures of to add to blog at some point this week. The weather was a perfecto 72 degrees...last year it was 95.

I am off to look at my new additions and then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment