Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sun, storms and First Communion....

We had a rather lazy Easter and it was quite lovely! It's been positively sunny and spring here and as I am typing, I can see some storms brewing in the distance. It's vacation week here for me and Bryce, but we have a busy week ahead as we gear up for company and Bryce's First Communion on Sunday. Not much is getting done in the creative department, except, how to make the house look clean and fantastic without actually doing anything. Despite my best attempts to wish it all away, there is much to do and keep the young one entertained.

I did completely finish my socks, they are on the blog, and I have started another pair. Still working on the scarf, but all the counting and yarn overs are more than my brain can handle at the moment. It will remain, a WIP (work in progress).

No comments:

Post a Comment