Friday, April 22, 2011

It's a new day.....!

Hello to All,

Well, spring has sprung for most of us..although today you would never know it. It was 49 degrees when I woke up and I had to take my down coat OUT of the closet again. I am preparing for Easter and for my son's First Communion on May 1....needless to say, this has cut into my knitting time in a big way! Did I mention that said son is on vacation for school.....child home minus school = nada knitting. Well, I suppose I can stitch once bedtime comes, but you know how that is...then I want to go to bed too!

On the needles at the moment are a Toe Up sock, a beautiful scarf and a sock that needs to be bound off....need to go to YouTube for the visual! After kids, the mind is just not the same! Are there mind exercises that I could do to improve things? Most likely, but since I have failed to exercise any of my other body parts, I kinda think I am just not an exercise kinda gal!

Follow along and I promise to amuse you with what I am knitting and the crazy things that go on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment