Saturday, April 30, 2011

The day before the First Communion....

So much prep to be done!! First, cleaning the house and then, re-cleaning the house because my family continues to think that I somehow resemble a MAID! Having the young man home this week was absolutely, not the best thing for me...but whatever, I dealt. The grocery shopping and now,(I am on break) since I hear my boys playing basketball....I am prepping all that I can for tomorrow. They must think that the MAID does all the food too...   :-P..

What is getting me through you ask, seeing my parents and all the fun I will have next weekend at Maryland Sheep and Wool!!! I am holding on to that with both fist and dreams of all the wonderful things I will see and all the wonderful people I will meet.

More after the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment